#Promo: Secrets & Lies By Christine Amsden
Good morning, lovelies.
I get to host Christine Amsden’s book, Secrets & Lies today.
I thought I’d offer you all a little info about the book itself, and also let you know that it’s available on Amazon for $3.99.
There’s to be a review posted up for the book this morning as well. Hope you all enjoy it when the time comes.
Thanks for stopping by!
Available for purchase via the following retailers:
- Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Lies-Cassie-Christine-Amsden-ebook/dp/B00FX4C0YM
- Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/secrets-and-lies-christine-amsden/1117158667
Cassie Scot, still stinging from her parents’ betrayal, wants out of the magical world. But it isn’t letting her go. Her family is falling apart and despite everything, it looks like she may be the only one who can save them.
To complicate matters, Cassie owes Evan her life, making it difficult for her to deny him anything he really wants. And he wants her. Sparks fly when they team up to find two girls missing from summer camp, but long-buried secrets may ruin their hopes for happiness. Book 2 in the Cassie Scot Mystery series.
About The Author:
Christine Amsden has been writing science fiction and fantasy for as long as she can remember. She loves to write and it is her dream that others will be inspired by this love and by her stories. Speculative fiction is fun, magical, and imaginative but great speculative fiction is about real people defining themselves through extraordinary situations. Christine writes primarily about people and it is in this way that she strives to make science fiction and fantasy meaningful for everyone.
At the age of 16, Christine was diagnosed with Stargardt’s Disease, a condition that effects the retina and causes a loss of central vision. She is now legally blind, but has not let this slow her down or get in the way of her dreams.
In addition to writing, Christine teaches workshops on writing at Savvy Authors. She also does some freelance editing work.
Christine currently lives in the Kansas City area with her husband, Austin, who has been her biggest fan and the key to her success. They have two beautiful children.
Connect With Her Online:
- Website http://christineamsden.com/wordpress/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChristineAmsden
- Blog http://christineamsden.com/wordpress/?page_id=200
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Christine-Amsden-Author-Page/127673027288664
- Goodreads ttp://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1030664.Christine_Amsden
- Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/117845642477854934607/posts